It’s that time of year again! People everywhere are fighting colds and sore throats, and many of our customers look for natural or homeopathic remedies for warding off the season’s sniffles!
Ron spoke to WTAJ News to give his best recommendations on how to stay healthy, including:
- “ZEB” (Zinc – Echniacea – Black Elderberry)
- Zinc Lozenges are a great way to counteract sneezes and sniffles caused by cold virus.
- Echinacea – when taken at first sign of cold may increase protection level
- Black Elderberry- Using products containgin this, such as Sambucol, using as recommended on label (every 2-3 hours) helps ward off colds and sore throats
- High Dose Vitamin C
- Taking probiotic regularly
- Looking for a good go-to product? We recommend Oscillococcinum.
The most important thing to remember is nothing is a good substitute for sleep & healthy eating in the fight to stay healthy this cold & flu season (and as you know, we always recommend the seasonal flu shot!). Homeopathic remedies can be a great way to be proactive, but it is important when symptoms present to carefully monitor, not self-diagnosis, and see your physician!
Questions about any of these products? Stop by and see us, we’re here for you!Leave a reply →