It’s Flu Season! Ron joined Central PA Live this week to discuss flu vaccinations and more information about the flu. We encourage you to watch the video below for detailed information, but here are a few highlights of the information Ron covered about the flu vaccine:
- Different types of flu vaccines and who benefits from each one the most.
- Types of flu vaccine available:
- Trivalent (H1N1, H3N2, Influenza B) and Quadrivalent (H1N1, H3N2, and two components of Influenza B)
- The most important takeaway is to make sure to receive the vaccination. It does not make you sick, and is the #1 way to get through the flu season safely!
- Beginning next week, we will have the CDC’s Flu Tracker available here on our website, so you can monitor where the flu is most prominent across the country!
Leave a reply →