Courtney was in the Central PA Live studios this week talking about a common buzzword that’s been in a lot of health news recently – Probiotics. By definition, Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, but it’s important to understand that just because something says it’s a probiotic, does not mean you receive the full intended benefits of them!
At Duncansville Pharmacy, we highly recommend one probiotic to our customers: Florajen, available in our store now. In fact, we not only recommend it, we take it ourselves!
[image_frame style=”framed_shadow” align=”right” height=”252″ width=”300″]https://duncansvillepharmacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Florajen-Probiotics.jpg[/image_frame]
- It was created by bacteriologists
- Contains 20 billion live cultures
- Cell Potency – it is refrigerated from time of manufacturing to help maintain effectiveness and high cell potency!
- Reasonably priced
- Gluten, Yeast and Preservative Free
Benefits of Probiotics
- Aids in digestion
- Helps maintain immune response
- Helps prevent GI and vaginal infections as well as diarrhea
- Good for pets and colicky babies, too!
- Assists in maintaining proper bacteria balance in your body while taking antibiotics
Learn more by watching Courtney’s segment below. Have questions? Talk to one of our pharmacists – we are always here for you!Leave a reply →